Monday, July 28, 2008

11 Weeks Already!

Sorry it's been a few weeks since my last posting. Luke went back to work and it's been a major transition! Luckily I have tons of help, which I really need. It's funny how I thought I could do this myself - NOT! Help with feedings has been invaluable.


The girls are doing great. Sasha is our little butterball weighing over 10 lbs, while Anna and Jo are teetering around 9 lbs. each. They had their 2-month shots a couple of weeks ago and did really well - a little cranky, but that was to be expected.


I'm hoping to get back on the ball with posting - I appreciate all of your patience!!! Here are latest pics of the girls:

Sasha always has a serious look on her face!


Who can resist Jo's mug?!

Anna loves her bouncy seat!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

they are growing so much! I can't believe you have time to post at all! How on earth do you keep them straight all the time? LOL.