Well, I'm finally living up to my promise to blog. Luke has been anxious for me to start it...I just haven't thought there has been anything interesting to talk about! I am just about to start my 29th week of pregnancy and my 6th week of modified bed rest. It's going as well as can be expected and every day that I don't have to go on strict bed rest is a blessing! I keep myself busy reading, surfing the net, sewing, sleeping and enjoying company who have trekked out to visit me. I think I've watched every televised Cubs game (Luke must consider me some sort of expert because today he asked me if he should go after Zambrano for his fantasy team...just cause the games are on, doesn't mean I'm actually paying attention!)
We went to the doctor on Friday and are happy to report all 3 girls are doing great. Baby A is coming in at 2lbs. 11 oz., Baby B = 2lbs. 15 oz. and our little porker, Baby C is coming in at an even 3lbs.! I'm pleased to report that my blood pressure is good and I'm on track in terms of weight gain (I finally let Luke take my picture so you can see for yourself). So, we just keep doing what we are doing, which is a whole lot of nothing!
I promise to update this blog as things progress and of course, when the girls are born we'll have tons of pictures to share!


8 comments:
YEAH!! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's wonderful to hear the girls are getting big. You look fabulous. I still can't believe you have THREE babies growing inside you. Whoa.
I enjoyed our visit & hope we can do it again soon!
Love, Jessica
Congrats Becky & Luke! I am so glad we will be able to follow your journey now! Believe me...if you are looking for something to occupy your time until your triple miracle arrives...blogging will do it! Working on your "site" becomes so addictive. Then when the triplets arrive--you will have so much that you actually want to blog about and no time to do it!!
Anyway...we will be thinking of you! Maybe see you this summer while we are home!?!?!
Mandy, Jim, & Christopher
Oh, brother! I wish I were a techie! I wrote a note (very clever) but then I had to sign up for an account which I already have for the reunion blog.
You look fabulous! Enjoy your leisure time now as you will soon wish you had some! Good to hear all is progressing well. We can hardly wait to "meet" the girls!
Love, Aunt Sheila
I'm so glad you've done this! Keep meaning to email you but life gets in the way... You look terrific - especially considering you're carrying the equivalent of a 9 lb. baby - yikes! Amen to avoiding total bedrest. BORING!!!
Hang in there and keep us posted
Love,
Sharon, Kevin and Brendan
Becky,
So glad you're doing great and not on full bedrest - boring! Imagine that you're carrying the equiv. of a 9-pound baby and it's a marvel you don't tip over...You look marvelous and sound great. How much longer now? Hang in there...
Love,
Sharon, Kevin and Brendan
Hi Becky (& Luke),
Jim and I are SO happy and excited for you both. What a blessing and you are going to make wonderful parents. Those 3 little girls are going to be so loved and cared for. I'm also very glad that you decided to Blog. I can't wait to check my kid's Blogs every day and now I can check yours! Take care of yourself.
Love you,
Nanna G. (Mimi)
HEY BECKY!!!!(and Luke, of course)
Welcome to bloggin!! I was SO excited to hear that you guys were pregnant, and then to hear TRIPLETS - oh my gosh - congratulations!! Where are you living now? I am in Schaumburg now to be closer to work (Alexian Brothers). Well, I look forward to hearing more about the girls - congratulations again!
Love, Amy (Jessica & Jimmy's sort of cousin!)
hello Becky and Luke!
Serdeczne gratulacje od całej Rodziny Raczyńskich:)
śliczne bobaski:)
dużo zdrowia dla nich jak i dla Mamy... szybkiego powrotu do domu!
Love
Edyta
Post a Comment