Last week brought lots of visits from various family and friends. I can't tell you how much I appreciate these visits - especially with gas prices being the way they are!
Jen came down (again!) and brought Taylor and Drew with her this time. It was great to see them, but Aunt Becky isn't much fun just sitting around with her feet up, so about an hour into their visit they asked if Grandma could come over to play! I got on the phone with my mom and of course, within a few minutes she was over playing hide and go seek and took the kids to the park. This gave Jen and I some quiet time to talk...she's a wealth of information and I'm slowly starting to feel a little bit prepared for this whole adventure.
Taylor and Drew are quite a pair!
My biased opinion...they're too cute!
That's our Drew!
Katie, Mike and Ellie were down over the weekend. We got lots of Ellie time and she even warmed up to Luke by the end of the visit! She's a cutie, although watching her on the move around our house makes me wonder how we're going to handle 3 little girls running around the house - yikes!!
Looks like Luke is a natural!


No comments:
Post a Comment