Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello to everyone! It's great to be back online! Thanks to you all for you thoughts, prayers, support, phone calls and emails over the last few days. I apologize if I haven't gotten back to you..give me a few days and I hope to have all communications returned!

I was discharged from the hospital yesterday and am feeling pretty decent (thank goodness for pain pills!) It was much harder to leave the hospital than I ever thought it would be. We know the girls are in excellent hands, but it was still tough to leave them. We made a trip back to see them first thing this morning and everybody is doing great. They are up to 15cc's every feeding (they started out at 3 cc's) and are tolerating it well.

Luke and I are so grateful to you all and please keep our little ones in your prayers!


Josephine hanging out with Mommy.

Sasha enjoying a warm, restful nap!

Anna loves hanging out with Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
It's Mimi and Kaela hanging out this morning and enjoying the pix of your three little angels. K. says "they are so CUTE!". Kaela's middle name is MacKenzie so she feels a bound with Anna. Glad that you are doing well.
Love,
Mimi

School Specialty Publishing said...

Hi Becky,

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Luke. I am hoping to see you and your girls in a few weeks when we are in Chicago. Sounds/Looks like they are doing well so maybe they will let them come home earlier? Crossing my fingers for you.

Keep well,
Rhonda