Friday, June 27, 2008

At Home: Week 2

Week 2 - it's hard to believe - seems like a lifetime! Things are moving along. The girls eat every 4 hours - 4, 8, and 12. Be sure to remember us during these times - especially the 12 AM and 4 AM feedings!!! Luke and I have split those two feedings up and it seems to be working. This gives each of us a chance to get a 5 or 6 hour chunk of sleep, which is nice. Other than that, nothing too exciting going on. Luke has one more week left at home and then I'm on my own (not really). Actually, my Grandma Ruth and Aunt Mary are coming July 5 for the week to help out, so that will be great! We're really looking forward to it, especially since we are missing the McMahon family reunion. Anyways, here's what every body really wants - more pics!

Once again, Sasha tries to tell everyone how it is...

Ahhhh....pacifiers are the best!

If you lose your pacifier, just suck on your sister's hand!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Before you know it you'll be sleeping thru the night and they will all be walking! I enjoy reading your updates--but the pictures are so cute!
Hope you don't mind :)

Anonymous said...

They look like they are getting big!! How much do they weigh?!

I love the bedding in the crib..too cute!!

Monica said...

Thanks for emailing me the link, I've added it to my favorite. The girls are soooo cute and sweet.