Friday, June 6, 2008

Slow and Steady Wins the "Race"

Not that we are promoting competition between our girls, but Josephine has won the race home! She came home today! She's already had quite the day - she's eaten, peed, slept, and had visitors. She and her big cousin Taylor are already best buds.

Anna and Sasha are doing great, but wanted a little more time to hang out with their nurses at the hospital. If all goes to plan, the three may all be home by this time next week - keep your fingers crossed!

Luke and I are anticipating our first night with a baby. For those of you who know me well, this means I must give up one of my biggest vices...earplugs. I've been a shameful addict since college and now have to go cold turkey. I'm thinking I may not be my usual "chipper" self tomorrow morning...lucky Luke!

The next several days will be hectic with having Jo home and getting to the hospital to see her partners in crime. Somehow we will get it all figured out. We've got lots of choices for babysitters - so we may have to take people up on their offers sooner rather than later!

Now for what you all have really been waiting for - more pics. Enjoy!



Sweet Anna taking a snooze.





Sasha asks, "Um, Mommy, why is my pacifier almost as big as my head?!"

Josephine - fast asleep at home!

Future babysitter!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just PRECIOUS How did the first night go, Mamma??

Love,
Mimi

Amy said...

Congrats Becky & Luke!!!!!

How was the first night? I am sure it was wonderful to have at least one home and the other 2 to follow soon! I am so happy for you guys & your girls - I am so glad that everything has turned out so wonderful! Keep those pics coming!

Love, Amy (Jessica's fake cousin!)