As of yesterday, all 3 of the Zajac girls are home! The first night went as well as can be expected. I just have to keep telling myself that this is temporary and one day they will sleep through the night. Luke is off for the next couple of weeks, which is great - I'm already dreading his going back!
Below are some pics from their first day home. Enjoy and I'll do more postings when I get the cobwebs out of my head (so in about 6 years - haha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Wow. Perfect.
Hang in there Becky and Luke. You'll get through this. What a beautiful family you now have!
Love,
Mimi
yay for being home! while "this too will pass"--it is REALLY hard to believe when you are trying to comfort a screaming baby in the middle of the night (not to mention multiplied by THREE!). So, just keep telling yourself that one day they will sleep through the night--it is hard to believe how long it feels, but how quickly it flies by!
hello Lukasz and Becky:)
cieszymy sie razem z Wami, malutkie sa sliczne :) pozdrawiamy cala Rodzinke
Post a Comment